We propose a novel 3R regenerator architecture for highly spectral efficient signals. Through numerical simulations we evaluate its performance and compare with traditional 2R schemes. The results of the analysis demonstrate necessity of 3R for regeneration of NRZ pulses and its relevance for future high capacity transmission systems.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme