Network simulator 3 is a discrete event simulator framework for various network communications. It supports real time scheduler ensures simulation with real time systems. We offer M.Tech NS3 projects to design simulation model with various networks. We encourage and support M.Tech students to create packet on real network devices. By using an interconnection framework Ns3 create link among virtual machine. We support NS3 projects to develop GNU based applications and graphic interface based applications in real time environment.
We support following application in academic project are:
- Network performance is identified by simulation parameters.
- Various Network error model are analyzed and utilized.
- Implemented in large network.
- Analyzing service migration.
- Wireless Sensor Network is simulated with sensor node.
To improve efficiency in mobile network we propose spectrum sharing by NS3 simulator. It implemented in next generation mobile networks. We propose spectrum sharing project for various communication field students efficient bandwidth spectrum are identified by NS3 simulation parameters.
Visual Sensor Network NS3 PROJECTS :
We implement visual sensor which is a sensor based distributed intelligent system. It composed of large number of camera nodes. Multiple camera nodes in network provide different view of scene. It mainly used for security monitoring and surveillance system for long time.
Characteristics of Visual Sensor Network:
We handle various characteristics of visual sensor network which proposed from ACM papers are:
- Real time performance is constrained with channel limitation and network conditions.
- Local processing involved with simple algorithms.
- For time synchronization, respective protocols are used.
- To transmit Data, large bandwidth is required.
- Most image processing algorithm in visual sensor network contains camera node location information.
Applications of Visual Sensor Network:
We deploy the visual sensor network in more than 90+ projects with listed applications are:
- Environmental monitoring and energy efficient operations are performed.
- Continuous monitor of smart home applications.
- Camera based network provide surveillance and monitor of public areas.
Current Work progress
NS3 Projects for MS Students
NS3 Projects for B.E,B.Tech students
NS3 Projects for M.E,M.Tech Students
NS3 Projects for PhD Scholars
We assist PhD Scholars in Publishing Papers in Reputed journals for NS3 Simulator Projects.