NS3 PROJECTS are also developed to provide an open, extensible network simulation platform, for networking research and education.
Reason to Choose NS3-Projects for Network Simulation?
In brief, ns3-projects provides models of how packet data networks work and also performs, and provides a simulation engine also for users to conduct simulation experiments.
Advantages of choosing ns-3 projects:
- Leverage available tools and also models that means write programs to work together
- Build and maintain simulation core, integrate models developed also by other researchers
- Enforce core coding/testing standards
- Support research driven workflows
- Open source development models also for research community maintains the models
Benefits of NS-3 projects:
Ns-3 projects provide features not available in ns-2, such as a implementation code execution environment (allowing users to run real implementation code in the simulator). Also, Ns-3 projects provides a lower base level of abstraction compared with ns-2, allowing it to align better with how real systems are put together. Some limitations found in ns-2 (such as supporting multiple types of interfaces on nodes correctly) have been remedied in ns-3. Ns3-projects is also actively maintained with an active, responsive user’s mailing list, while ns-2 is only lightly maintained and has not seen significant development in its main code tree also for over a decade.
Sample code for ns-3 projects:
This is the code for creation of both number of nodes and also empty nodes in ns3 projects.
1. Code for empty node container in ns-3 projects:
2. Creation of number of node containers in ns3 projects:
3. Add node with existing created nodes in ns-3 projects:
wifiNodes.Add (csmaNodes.Get (1));
Current Work progress
NS3 Projects for MS Students
NS3 Projects for B.E,B.Tech students
NS3 Projects for M.E,M.Tech Students
NS3 Projects for PhD Scholars
We assist PhD Scholars in Publishing Papers in Reputed journals for NS3 Simulator Projects.