In this section we are going to discuss about the ns3 network simulation software.
- In ns3 use only the C++ languages for simulations. So, there is no need to debug two languages at the same time. This is one of the key benefits of the ns3.
Benefits of ns3:
- Makes it easy to perform direct execution of real code.
- Emulation is native and robust against changes in models.
- Models are less abstract: easier to validate.
- Open source community ensures long lifetime to the project.
- Single-language architecture is more robust in the long term.
Platforms supported by ns3:
Current Work progress
NS3 Projects for MS Students
NS3 Projects for B.E,B.Tech students
NS3 Projects for M.E,M.Tech Students
NS3 Projects for PhD Scholars
We assist PhD Scholars in Publishing Papers in Reputed journals for NS3 Simulator Projects.