For network simulations the numbers of simulating tools are used. From that one is that network simulator 3. In this section we are going to study about network simulator 3 tools.
Network simulator tools:
Ns-3 is a research and educational simulator, by and for the research community. It will rely on the ongoing contributions of the community to develop new models, debug or maintain existing ones, and share results.
What are the mobility models are available in ns3:
- Supports random mobility models.
- works inside a rectangular bounded area).
- Node selects a random direction and speed.
- Node walks in that direction until the edge.
- Node pauses for random time.
- Methods of MobilityModel interface:
- Vector GetPosition().
- Void SetPosition (Vector pos).
Static Mobility Model.
- Node is at a fixed location;does not move on its own.
Random Way Point Mobility Model
- (works inside a rectangular bounded area).
- Node pauses for a certain random time.
- Node selects a random waypoint and speed.
- Node starts walking towards the waypoint.
- When waypoint is reached, goto first state.
Sample code for define routing using ns3:
Current Work progress
NS3 Projects for MS Students
NS3 Projects for B.E,B.Tech students
NS3 Projects for M.E,M.Tech Students
NS3 Projects for PhD Scholars
We assist PhD Scholars in Publishing Papers in Reputed journals for NS3 Simulator Projects.