What is Mobile Network?How to Implement Mobile Network Simulator ? Sample Source Code for Mobile Network simulator.
Ns-3 is not a backwards-compatible extension of ns-2; it is a new simulator. The two simulators are both written in C++ but ns-3 is a new simulator that does not support the ns-2 APIs.
Basics of Mobile Network Simulator:
- The simulation time moves in discrete jumps from event to event.
- Simulation::Run() gets it all started.
- A simulation scheduler orders the event execution.
- C++ functions schedule events to occur at specific simulation times.
- Simulation stops at specific time or when events end.
Architecture of ns3 InternetStackHelperClass
Sample code for setting ipv4 configuration in Mobile Network Simulator:
internet.Install (NodeContainer::GetGlobal ());
ipv4.SetBase (“10.1.1.0”, “255.255.255.0”);
csmaInterfaces = ipv4.Assign (csmaDevices);
ipv4.SetBase (“10.1.2.0”, “255.255.255.0”);
wifiInterfaces = ipv4.Assign (wifiDevices);
Current Work progress
NS3 Projects for MS Students
NS3 Projects for B.E,B.Tech students
NS3 Projects for M.E,M.Tech Students
NS3 Projects for PhD Scholars
We assist PhD Scholars in Publishing Papers in Reputed journals for NS3 Simulator Projects.