Predicting performance metrics for cloud services is critical for real-time service assurance. We demonstrate a platform for estimating real-time service-level metrics. Statistical learning methods on device statistics are used to predict metrics for services running on these devices.
Subscribe & Follow
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme