We experimentally demonstrate a WDM VLC system employing CAP modulation and receiver diversity technology. The record aggregate data rate of 1.8Gb/s with the BER less than 3.8×10-3 is successfully achieved over 50-m outdoor transmission.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme