Stacks of dielectric optical films are tailored to generate the third harmonic of femtosecond laser pulses. The improvement of efficiency compared to bulk samples of the same material is a combination of periodic reset of the phase mismatch and field enhancements due to resonant substructures.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme