Climate condition affects users’ action and tweet content. We discover that temperature and humidity affects users’ action more than the general weather category such as sunny or rainy. In detail, we discover that 9 degree of temperature and 42% of humidity are the best thresholds to affects the change of tweet content.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme