An all-optical wavelength-preserved 2R regenerator for 25-Gb/s NRZ-OOK signal is experimentally demonstrated. The scheme is based on transient-cross phase modulation and cross gain compression in SOAs. The signal quality can be improved by the proposed scheme.
Subscribe & Follow
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme