A reconfigurable microwave photonic filter based on a Brillouin-assisted narrowband rectangular optical amplifier with a constant gain and a linear phase response is proposed. The optical amplifier is achieved by a joint use of two independent Brillouin pumps.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme