In this paper we propose a queuing model for predicting behavior of an uncorrelated Rayleigh flat fading channel. Using the notion of Hyperexponential (HE) probability density function, we model a Rayleigh fading channel as a combination of a few parallel exponential processes in the form of G/HR/1 queue with well-defined service and waiting time distributions. We illustrate validity of our analytical model with some numerical results.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme