We investigated the multiwavelet (MW) packet based coherent optical OFDM (CO-OFDM) system. We have shown that MW based CO-OFDM system offers high degree of flexibility and adaptivity in terms of data rate, modulation, and number of subcarriers. MW based CO-OFDM demonstrates better performance compared to conventional OFDM for a transmission distance of about 2000 km.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme