The paper takes the multi-modal data massive minority area as the research object, and uses emotion computing, voice recognition, geographic information representation, video content recognition, intelligent technology and robot, 3D display, wireless communication, the minority language and semantic information retrieval advanced information processing technology, in-depth analyzes the methods for massive multi-modal data analysis and processing of national minority area (for example: minority voice stream data, image data, EEG data, national costume of 3D data, GIS data, characteristics of ethnic minorities village minority language news data), the effective realization of multimodal data application services integrating multiple information fusion technology.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme