A simple continuous fabrication process for graded-index polymer optical fibers is presented that does not rely on dopants to form the refractive-index profile. A conventional melt-spinning process is followed by rapid cooling. This will result in a density gradient and finally in a refractive-index profile.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme