In this paper we demonstrate a vision based strain retrieving method for FBG sensor Bragg wavelength shift demodulation. We use noteworthy wavelength dependent speckle pattern spatial information as a fingerprint and implement content-based speckle pattern retrieval software.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme