Advanced modulation formats combined with digital signal processing and direct detection is a promising way to realize high capacity, low cost and power efficient short reach optical transmission system. In this paper, we have studied and compared several advanced modulation formats in terms of performance and implementation complexity for 100Gb/s/lambda short reach transmission systems.
- Unified approach for performance analysis of Cognitive Radio Spectrum Sensing over correlated multipath fading channels
- A novel polarization division multiplexing system employing polar-OFDM with subcarriers interlaced
- Effect of parasitics in tunable X-band metamaterial isolators
- Validation of low-accuracy quantization in massive MIMO and constellation EVM analysis
- Photonic microwave frequency up conversion using unbalanced temporal pulse shaping in a cascaded modulation scheme